The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) of the College is constituted as per the guidance of the University Grants Commission. The association is managed by an Executive Committee elected in the Annual General Body meeting during every academic year. The members of the committee consist of the Principal, five teaching faculty members, and five parents. The meeting of the executive committee is conducted monthly for discussing the various relevant matters concerned. The association is actively contributing to various programmes for the academic and non-academic well-being of the students and other stakeholders. A merit day is facilitated every year for honouring meritorious students under different disciplines and cash awards are also being distributed.
The aims and objectives of the association are:
- To foster and promote good relationships among the members of the teaching staff, students, and parents/guardians of the students.
- To create in members a keen interest for the smooth working of the college and for maintaining good discipline and high academic standards.
- To collect subscriptions, donations, gifts, etc., from members, non-members, and the other institutions for furthering the aims and objectives of the associations.
- To institute scholarships, prizes, medals, etc., to benefit students showing high proficiency in their studies.
Present Office Bearers
The members of the present executive committee are as follows:
President Sri. Syamlal B (Principal, CAS Nattika)
Vice President Mrs. Maijy Thomas
Secretary Ms. Meenu P V (A.P. in Electronics)
Joint Secretary Mr. Haridas
Treasurer Mrs. Remya Sekhar (Head Clerk, CAS Nattika)
1. Mrs. Lalu M V
2. Mrs. Pooja Jayan
3. Mrs. Leena Sivan
4. Mrs. Sreejitha C C
5. Mrs. Ragi T S
6. Mrs. Reshma M A.P in Electronics
7. Mrs. Asmi Mohan A.P in Computer Science
8. Ms. Silpa K.S A.P in Computer Science
9. Mrs. Priyanka Sidharthan A.P in English
10. Mrs. Salima K V A.P in Mathematics